Spacebucks being one-stop service providers, we serve our clients with not only their business finance; but also in personal finances. We believe in wealth creation over a period of time. Financial planning for retail investors depending upon individual objectives and constraints. We make individual Financial Plan and monitor them regularly to meet your long-term goals.
Need of Active Financial Planning: –
- Investment: A proper financial plan considers your personal circumstances, objectives and risk tolerance. It acts as a guide in helping to choose the right types of investments to fit your needs, personality, and goals.
- Family Security: Providing for your family’s financial security is an important part of the financial planning process. Having proper insurance coverage and policies in place can provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Assets: A nice ‘cushion’ in the form of assets is desirable. But many assets come with liabilities attached. So, it becomes important to determine the real value of an asset. The knowledge of settling or canceling the liabilities comes with the understanding of your finances. The overall process helps build assets that don’t become a burden in the future.
- Savings: It used to be called saving for a rainy day. But sudden financial changes can still throw you off guard. It is good to have some investments with high liquidity. These investments can be utilized in times of emergency.
- Ongoing Advice: Establishing a relationship with a financial advisor you can trust is critical to achieving your goals. Your financial advisor will meet with you to assess your current financial circumstances and develop a comprehensive plan customized for you.
Whom do we serve?
- We work with clients who want to engage with an advisory team to assist them with all of their financial planning and investment management needs. These clients are generally delegators who have embraced working with a fee-only, fiduciary-based advisor who puts their interest first and does not sell commissionable products.
- We have two distinct categories of clients. The first is our NextGen Accumulators – those younger clients who are in their wealth accumulation stage and need a trusted partner to guide them.
- Our second, and predominant, category is our Wealth Management clients – These clients generally have a level of complication in their financial affairs which leads to hiring a professional advisory team to assist them.
- When working with our clients, we are “on retainer” to them and encourage active communication regarding all facets of their financial affairs. We are here to act as an advisor, manager, counselor, and confidant as they move forward through life.
Why Fee-only is important?
At our core, we believe that serving clients needs first. Integrity is the cornerstone that translates into independent, objective advice for our clients. At the heart of our culture is a commitment to excellence. We charge upfront fees on an annual basis.
What we do? – Asset Allocation
- We do risk profiling (a psychometric test to determine risk tolerance level) of our retail clients and develop an IPS (Investment policy statement) which contains client financial goals and constraints, return (%) objective, existing debt, taxes, liquidity, legal issues, time horizon and unique circumstances.
- Based on IPS, we come up with a recommendation of suitable investment options in the form of mutual funds (direct plans – non commissionable) and educate our client towards the same.
- A comprehensive financial plan covers investments (a mix of equity and fixed income), insurance (term plan and health insurance) and alternative investments (real estate, concentrated positions in private business, gold, govt. schemes) and limiting our liabilities.
- Our objective is to maximize client’s wealth for which he/she needs to go through various phases:
- Accumulation (age 25 to age 45)
- Maintenance (age 45 to age 60)
- Distribution (after retirement)
- Investment Performance Evaluation & Rebalancing at regular intervals.